- Dates: 4 & 11 September | 18 & 25 September | 16 & 23 October | 13 & 20 November
- Times: 9h30 – 13h30
- Skill level: Beginner
- Pre-requisites: None
- Max 6 students per class.
- Classes are conducted over two Saturday sessions.
- This two lesson epoxy resin pouring course was designed for those who are interested in learning the techniques involved with pouring epoxy resin. We teach students to make a cheese board serving platter using live edge wood and cast epoxy resin. In class #1, students will be taught how to select and prepare timber, create moulds, mix epoxy and dyes, pour and cure epoxy. We cover theory and trade secrets on how to achieve a successful resin pour. In class #2, we break apart the moulds and begin the sanding and finishing process. We will cut, shape, and router the final design of your board. Once a perfect polish has been achieved we then cover various finishing options available such as oiling and board care.
- All classes are conducted at our workshop in Paarden Eiland, Cape Town.